Thursday, February 20, 2014

First Rocking Horse Finished!

Well I finally bought some plans to build something instead of just winging it. I thought a rocking horse would be a simple project. It was much bigger than I expected, but was fun. Several cold days spent in my shop with the heater going. Sometimes working and sometimes just spending time listening to music and drinking Mountain Dew. My plan was to build one for each grandchild but that has been modified to each family. Mickie was a great help making the mane. Thanks Mickie. This horse is Daphney's or at least Daphney's family's. Abi's is about half finished. I think I should just keep them all at my house so they will always want to come visit me. Oh well I love to see them enjoying them.









And here is my first cowgirl! Abi will soon join Daphney for long rides.


1 comment:

  1. Daddy, you are the coolest! These horses will be family treasures for sure!

    ReplyDelete