Friday, July 10, 2009







Here is a picture of our new furniture! We are very excited to have this down stairs, now we can sit down there in the coolness and watch movies. We did that last night and really enjoyed it. We watched Madagascar II. It was funny. I love the little Lemar king, also you may have to start calling me TomTom - Name so nice you wanta say it twice. You have to see the movie to get that. Anyway this is our new couch, love seat (although there is a console in the middle, don't know how that is supposed to work), and area rug. I should have cleaned up a little bit from last night's movie night before I took the pictures. Mickie would have picked up everything before taking pictures. We'll see if she notices.



2 comments:

  1. I like the furniture! and the rug! The couches look way comfy and the rug just pops the whole room! Good job family! I want to come hang out now. :D We can watch batman forever, no, batman returns, no, I mean batman begins! I heard you just got it for 3.50, no 3.48. :D
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete